As natural fashionistas we are always on the go while trying to look our best; here are a few tips to keep your jewelry in pristine condition.
1. Keep liquids and moisture off your jewelry. If your jewelrygets wet, be sure to completely dry your merchandiseimmediately.
2. Refrain from using harsh chemicals while sporting your trendy trinkets.
3. Store your jewelry in a cool dry place.
4. Do not exercise in your jewelry.
5. Try not to over-indulge in a specific piece (switch it up).
6. Remove jewelry before washing your hands.
7. Stay away from jewelry cleaners which may contain harsh agents.
8. Put your jewelry on after lotions and perfumes have dried completely.
9. Have patience with your delicates when sporting them or removing.
Planning to travel…?
1. Avoid grouping necklaces together or with earrings, rings,and other items as this may cause kinks and knots. Good luck getting those out!
2. Try to place items in separate pouches.
3. Travel light: choose versatile pieces that will compliment your wardrobe.
4. Do not swim in your jewelry.
5. After and evening on the town promptly remove… Do not sleep in your accessories.
1. Costume jewelry is not constructed to withstand traditional cleaning solutions. Try using a soft clean towel or wash cloth.
2. Remember to store in a cool dry place.
Most of all enjoy the beauty and uniqueness of your baubles. Embrace your idealistic way of expressing your sassy, traditional or eclectic self.